Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2 of Our Dietary Expirement

This morning I got up motivated to try a new recipe and was rewarded!  It was fabulous and go two thumbs up from every family member.  An unanimous two thumbs up vote at our house happens rarely so I'm feeling pretty good about myself right about now!  I tried another recipe from Cooking for Isaiah, the chocolate banana waffles.  The waffles were really good with a nice crisp crust.  I found a gluten and dairy free chocolate sauce recipe on-line that I drizzled over the waffles and bananas.  We added some sausage and fruit salad.  That recipe will definitely stay.  We had left overs for lunch and look forward to a roast with potatoes, carrots and onions for dinner with a salad.  Day 2 was a huge success.  My child's skin is looking better too.  I'll just have to figure out a way to stretch our budget to keep up with all of these new recipes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment