Friday, April 30, 2010

Just Do Something

I loved this book by Kevin DeYoung, "Just do Something a Liberating Approach to finding God's Will." I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in finding the Lord's will in their life. I was able to find this book on Abebooks.com, which sells used or like new books at a discount.

Mr. DeYoung writes in a very easy to read encouraging style. His humor and humility lead us not to feel condemned for our wavering ways, rather they left me feeling encouraged and confident. I pray that many more people will pick up a copy of this book and put into action the principles it highlights. It is refreshing and freeing to know that we can make confident decisions without so much hyper-spiritualized mulling.

I can't say enough good things about this book, so I won't try! This is definitely one to add to your library.

No comments:

Post a Comment